Friday 15 July 2011

Busy Me



I have been helping my DH when he was cutting wood and this is what my picture is today. We were working outside my MH's wee gym while she was inside pedalling as fast as her little legs would go, and you can see I am hard at work!

My DH makes lovely pictures with string and nails and he is making one for my MH to sell when the island ladies have their craft sale later on in the year. So I think we will both be busy 'cos when he is working, I have to keep my eye on him in case he makes a mistake.

It has been good today and I have been outside a lot again keeping my eye on the birdies when they come to the feeder for something to eat. I just watch them, but I don't chase them 'cos some of them are really BIG and they might peck me hard, so I just hide and watch and we are all happy.

My humans told me that there are some big sailing ships coming to Stromness this weekend, so I will watch for those and maybe my MH will send you a picture of them.

I hope they are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment