Wednesday 29 June 2011

Worried Puss



I have been a wee bit worried for a day or two now 'cos I have been leaving some of my fur on my MH's knee when I cuddle up to her and I thought there was something wrong with me.

I told my MH about this and she said I was just getting rid of my winter coat and making room for my summer coat which, she said, is lovely and soft, so I am not worried any more.

I was out playing late last night and I watched all the sheeps and cows and the ginormous big bull 'cos they are quite close to my house and the picture you see today shows me outside at my DH's greenhouse just when the sun was setting and my MH was taking more pictures.

The nice farmer says he is going to move the cows to another field so I will just have the sheeps to play with which is fine 'cos the cows are a wee bit too big for me, but I can still run faster than them!

We have had a good day today but the lawn mower and the strimmer were both out, so I went inside and had a wee sleep until it was all finished, and then I went outside with my humans and they played with me, so that is OK.

I am planning on going out late tonight----but I haven't told the old dears yet as I don't want to worry them. I am SO considerate!

No comments:

Post a Comment