Friday 3 June 2011

Superb!



It has been a superb day! Lovely and warm with no wind and I have been outside ALL day with my MH.

Because it has been so nice my MH took out the awful lawn mower and cut all my grass while I went hiding in the long pampas grass which I just love. After she was finished, we both had a wee rest on the bench and then I helped her to wash all the windows, and she really appreciated my help.

My house and garden are looking lovely now. We played in the garden for a while and I climbed up my wee wall and then I slid down again and my MH laughed a lot, but this time she managed to take a picture of me and that is what I am showing you today.

I had a wee rest in the cool porch and then I ran and ran round my garden and I even climbed the clothes pole again and fought with some of the loose grass which I found lying around, so you can see that I have had a brilliant day.

I love being outside when the weather is good especially when my humans have time to come out an play with me.

I hope it is the same tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment