Sunday 5 June 2011

Sunbathing


More outside play for us all 'cos it is still lovely weather and we have hardly been inside all day. I love all this warmth and I have great fun lying in my pampas grass and listening to all the sounds of the birdies and the sheeps and even the peacocks. The seals haven't been singing today, but maybe later on.

I am a wee bit sad though 'cos my MH told me that she is going to Aberdeen for a few days to see a friend of hers who is in hospital. I will miss her a lot, although my DH will still be here to keep an eye on me, but me and my MH have girlie chats all the time and I might be a wee bit lonely when she is away, but she will be home on Friday morning and she said she will bring me something very special.

So I will not be able to write to you until Friday, but by then I will have lots of things to tell you.

Don't miss me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment