Sunday 26 June 2011

Spoiled Puss



I know I am spoiled. My humans do everything for me and I know I am lucky, but today I was extra spoiled 'cos my MH's two friends came into my house to watch Harry Potter, but before they settled down, they both spoke to me and made a great big fuss of me and I just loved it a lot.

I watched a wee bit of the film sitting on my MH's knee but I was a wee bit scared, so I went out to play and I got caught in all the rain, so when I came home again, my MH had to dry me with a towel. Oh dear.

I got into a wee bit of trouble yesterday 'cos I was caught using one of my DH's plant pots for something that the plant pot wasn't meant to be used for and I couldn't say it wasn't me 'cos there is a picture to prove it was! Oh dear again.

I think I had better be good again for a wee while.

No comments:

Post a Comment