Tuesday 28 June 2011

A Normal Day



We have all been at home today so it has been business as usual chez Squeak and since the weather is still good, it has meant we have been outside a lot, and you know that makes me a happy puss.

I was out playing and just pottering around, when I saw my MH going down the path to put some water in the bath for all the cows to have a drink. My humans sometimes help the nice farmer next door by keeping the water topped up for all the cows. Well, as soon as I saw her, I decided I had to join her to see what she was doing. I was fine until all the cows decided to come to the fence to have a good look at yours truly, and I have to admit, I was a wee bit frightened. They are BIG!

I creeped in behind my MH and pretended I was guarding her from the cows and the bull and the baby cows, but I think she knew I wasn't too happy 'cos we went home just a wee while after that and I was a lot happier in my own garden.

But the cows were happy too and we might do it again later after I have had a wee rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment