Friday 17 June 2011

No news



I have been out playing and hunting all day today so I don't really have anything to tell you.

My MH got up very early this morning and gave me some biscuits and opened the window for me before she went back to bed. It was a lovely morning, so I had a quick nibble at my biscuits and shot out the window and away into my very own jungle where I could lie and watch all the birdies, and sheeps and cows and mouses.

It was very warm and I liked the sun on my little body, and between you and me, I think I had a snooze, because the next thing I remember was my MH calling to me. She was sitting in the garden and I did my trick with jumping through the fence and I ran and sat beside her for a wee while and we both had a wee chat.

She took out the lawn mower again when my DH went down to the pier to get all our messages from the boat and she was finished when he came back, so I went and sat beside her again for a wee while, and now I am going back into the jungle to have some very special 'me' time.

Oh, I do like the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment