Monday 20 June 2011

Hard at Work




We have all been hard at work today and we have been inside and outside a lot 'cos it is still good weather.

It is housework day on a Monday here so the awful vacuum cleaner appears and the adorable Squeak disappears! Me and my DH went into the greenhouse for some peace and quiet until the Boss had finished hoovering.

When she had finished inside, my MH came out into the garden and I helped her do some weeding and we got it all tidied up and my DH was pleased.

Then it was time for the gym again. I think my MH must have eaten an AWFUL lot of sticky toffee pudding when she was in Aberdeen 'cos she has been working very hard in the gym. She did some rowing first and then she did her trick again and magic-ed the rowing machine back into a bike and she cycled as fast as her little legs would let her. I was puffed out just watching her!

We sat in the garden for a wee while and then I went away and did some hunting and sniffing and rolling in the warm grass. Just doing cat things really, but I have had a very good day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment