Saturday 7 May 2011

A Wee Surprise



That's what I gave my humans last night. We had played a lot through the day and then they had to go away out at night time and they left me all alone in my house.

It was OK though, 'cos the weather was good and they left the window open for me so that I could nip in and out whenever I pleased, and the daylight is lasting a lot longer so it was light for me to play outside and I lay on my path and watched all the sheeps as they played outside my gate.

Then I heard my humans coming home and I nipped out of the window, and ran round the house to meet them and when I jumped out at them, they got a fright and a wee surprise, so we all had a wee giggle before we went back into the house where they played with me again before we went to bed.

Then this morning me and my MH played hide and seek again as she was changing the beds and I lay very, very still under the duvet and she couldn't find me until I waggled my tail. It was a good game.

My MH told me that sometimes I wag my tail when I am sleeping so I must be having really good dreams. I wish I could remember what they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment