Saturday 14 May 2011

Vet



I had quite a day yesterday as the vet-man came to see me. My humans had told me about this and I was a wee bit concerned 'cos he was coming to see the cows on the island and I was worried in case he thought I was just a little cow, but when he came into my house, he called me a pussy cat, so I was quite happy.

He told me I was beautiful and so I thought I would go over beside him and give him a little nudge with my nose, but then he stretched out to me and stuck a HUGE needle into my adorable little skin! I didn't like it very much, but as my MH was holding me, I didn't struggle or cry and the vet man said I was very brave. So there! He told me that the injection was to keep away any bugs that might think I am adorable too, and I wouldn't like that, so I suppose I had to have it. Sigh! (tee hee)

He talked to me for a wee while before he went away to find his cows and my humans gave me a big cuddle for being good.

He was a very nice man but I hope he doesn't come to see me TOO often!

No comments:

Post a Comment