Wednesday 18 May 2011

Squeak had a little lamb-----



-----but only to play with. My MH was going out last night and she left the big gate open and when I was looking out of the window, I saw a mummy sheep with her wee baby in my garden!

I squeaked to my DH and he came and looked and then we went outside and he picked up the little lamb and carried it out of the garden and the mummy sheep followed. What a noise the little baby sheep was making. I nearly had a headache!

Then the nice lady farmer came and took them home, so I think they were maybe just out for a walk, although maybe they came to see the adorable pussy cat who lives next door to them. Tee hee!

I asked my MH to take a picture of the lambs in the field in front of my living room and that's what today's picture is, so I hope you like it.

Maybe I will be able to play with them tomorrow. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment