Sunday 15 May 2011

Squeak the gardener!



My DH went to Kirkwall yesterday and brought home lots of wee plants which we took round to his greenhouse last night.

He showed me how to put them into planters and how to give them a wee drink and he let me have a wee red plant all to myself so I can meow to that as well as to my tomatoes when we get them soon. So I am a REAL gardener now. I will ask my MH to take a picture for you and you can see me and my plants.

Me and my MH had a lazy day while my DH was away shopping and we played for a wee while with my toys and then we both had a wee seat on the couch. She tried to make some more of her friendship bracelets but had to stop 'cos I kept attacking all the threads and she couldn't get peace to do her work, so she put it down and tickled my tummy.

Mission accomplished, agent Squeak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment