Wednesday 25 May 2011

A Shock!



I got up early this morning 'cos I couldn't hear the wind and I knew that I could get out to play and I wanted to do this FAST! So, I gobbled up my breakfast and decided to go out the door rather than the window. So far so good.

My MH opened the door for me and then nearly fell on the floor laughing when I ran down my path and then skidded to a very sudden halt. She said I stopped so quickly that she could see the sparks coming from my adorable little paws.

And what caused this halt, I hear you ask. And all you have to do is look at today's picture. For there, in the field opposite my house is the enormousest, giganticest, biggest mister cow I have ever seen. Dear fellow felines, HE IS HUGE!

He was chomping away at the grass and even the noise he was making, made my little legs shake. Now, as you know, I am the bravest puss cat in the en-tire world, but this is not an animal to argue with. He could eat me for dinner and still have room left for pudding!

I smiled very politely and disappeared round to the other side of my house where he couldn't see me. I think I will be going in and out of the window for quite a while now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment