Sunday 8 May 2011

Oops!



It has been a wee while since my last 'oops' but I had a good one today and I nearly got into a lot of trouble.

My MH has been making friendship bracelets with embroidery thread and when she is doing this I sit on her knee and watch her and sometimes I attack the thread---just for fun, you understand, and then I get put off her knee and onto the couch beside her.

That is bad enough, but today was a wee bit worse. She has finished two of these bracelets and she had left them on the table before putting them into a wee bag. SO! I was sitting on the back of my couch when I noticed these 'things' just lying there and I decided they would be my new toys. I nipped onto the table and lifted one down onto the floor to play with it and that is what I was doing when my MH arrived back in my living room.

Boy! Can she move fast when she needs to. The bracelet was taken away from me and put away before I had time to blink! But then she came back to me and tickled my tummy and told me that the bracelets were not toys, and that I should leave them alone.

I may have other ideas about that though, so watch for news on that score later.

No comments:

Post a Comment