Saturday 21 May 2011

Just for You



I took my MH into our greenhouse today so that she could take some pictures of me and my tomato plants. My DH and me had been out earlier on and had watered them all and he let me choose which was going to be mine this year and I have chosen a little pot which I meowed at and I am sure the little baby plant wiggled at me.

We are all at home today and have been quite busy earlier on, but now my DH is watching the football and after I have written this, I am going to have a wee snooze.

I helped my MH change the duvet covers again and that is always good fun 'cos she plays with me and I wriggle in and out of the covers and she pretends she can't see me and then when I appear, she tickles my tummy and I love that.

Maybe after my snooze, I will go out and talk to the little lambs as I haven't done that today and I don't want to let them down as they would miss me if I didn't go to see them.

Even the mummy sheeps are happy to see me now. And who could blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment