Wednesday 11 May 2011

In and Out



I have been doing that all day 'cos when the weather was good, me and my DH went into the garden to do some weeding while my MH was out, but then the rain came on and we had to go back inside again.

And it has been like that all day. My MH wanted to cut the grass again, but the rain made it too wet, so at least I was spared the awful lawn mower which was good for me.

There are still lots of sheeps just outside my gate and one of the cockerels is still there too, so I have had lots of company whenever I wanted a wee chat. I stayed out a long time last night, so I was very tired when I went into my bed and my MH said I was snoring, but I don't know if that is true.

When I was in the garden today I played with the pampas grass and I love jumping in it and hiding in it, and I was trying to hide today when I got this picture taken, and I thought you might like to see it.

Another rather fetching image of yours truly!

2 comments:

  1. Snoring isn't so bad - Zebby snores often. I probably do too, but Zebby is so soundly asleep that he doesn't hear me (or he is being very polite about it - highly unlikely!).

    XXXXXXX to you and your Irene and Bobby (do please be kind to your humans every so often - remember who supplies the food!)

    Michelle and ...... oh, Zebby is sound asleep just now (he can't be hungry then, teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always kind to my humans! I let them cuddle me whenever they want and I sit on my MH's knee and purr at her and that makes her happy.

    I hope Zebby gives you lots of cuddles and I hope you are both happy.

    ReplyDelete