Tuesday 24 May 2011

I'm Tired



I didn't sleep well last night 'cos the wind just blew and blew and blew and I was frightened my house was going to blow away too-----but it didn't.

My MH didn't sleep very well either 'cos she doesn't like the wind when it is being naughty, but as usual, my DH just snored. In fact, at one point, he was making more noise than the wind, which made me and my MH chuckle a wee bit.

My MH had to get up very early to get the boat to go to Stromness but she was back again at lunch-time and she told me that the boat ride was a wee bit bumpy. It is still too windy for me to go outside so I have been watching all the sheeps through my window, which suits me fine. I still don't want to get blowed away.

I hope the wind goes away soon as I want to go out to play tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment