Monday 30 May 2011

A Good Day



The weather has been lovely today and my humans have both been at home so it has been a very good day Chez Squeak and I am a happy puss.

My MH said she had hardly seen me, but I have been taking advantage of the warm weather and I have been out playing ALL day and I have had great fun.

I have a new hiding place under my DH's barbeque and I can sit there and watch the birdies and I like that a lot. My MH came out to see me after she had been in her gym and we played on the grass for a long time. I jumped and ran and chased flies and she lay down on the grass and took pictures of yours truly.

I was a wee bit worried that she might not be able to get back up again, but the old dear managed quite well. The days in the gym must be working!

I am going to have a wee snooze after my dinner and then I am going out playing and hunting again until it is very, very late and then I will cuddle up beside my MH and have a long sleep.

Oh yes.Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment