Monday 23 May 2011

Flying Puss!




It is VERY windy today. So windy that I haven't been able to get out very much, but when I DID go out, I was nearly flying and I am sure that at one point, my adorable little paws were off the ground!

Boy is it windy! I did go out for a wee while with my DH into the greenhouse and I had a wee whisper to my tomato plant but there are no tomatoes on it yet, and my DH told me I had to be patient, so I think I shall have to be.

My MH went into her wee gym for a while but I stayed in the house 'cos it was really blowing a storm and my MH nearly got blowed off her feets, so I would have had no chance and I would probably be writing this from Stromness!

As I said---it IS windy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo - my dear Dad read today that the only Scottish Isles with ferry services still running were The Orkneys because the winds were so extra super-duper strong every where else up there. I'm guessing that maybe even the ferry to Graemsay wasn't running.

    Please be careful in that super strong wind coz being blown off your very own paws isn't nice - it happened to me here when I was just 4 human years old (about kitty-cat 13 weeks old).

    Nowadays Mickle and Zebby Cat have way too much natural ballast to be blown over in Wellington's frequent gale force winds, tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete