Wednesday 4 May 2011

Brainwave



That's what me and my MH had today and I will share it with you. I also got my MH to take a picture of my new feathers on my toy. The colours are lovely and I like them very much so I thought you would like to see them too and that's what today's picture is.

But back to the brainwave. My MH was cutting the grass again and as you know, I don't like the lawn mower AT ALL. I am not afraid if it any more 'cos I know to keep well away from it when it is making that awful noise, but I still don't like it.

Well, today, when my MH was cutting the grass, she put on her IPod and listened to her music, and that's when we had our BRILLIANT brainwave. My MH will get me a small cat-sized ipod and I can put it on and I won't hear the lawn mower or the hoover! Fantastic isn't it?

So with my ipod and my 3D glasses, I shall be the coolest pussy cat in the EN-TIRE world!

No comments:

Post a Comment