Monday 9 May 2011

BIG! Trouble



That's what I am in today. Big, big, trouble and my MH is not at all happy with me. It is the biggest trouble I have been in during my adorable little life and I think I am very lucky not to be sitting in the soup pot right now!

Let me explain. As you know, my MH likes to play on her Wii nearly every day and I have great fun watching her, and sometimes I do get in the way. And today was no exception.

She was playing golf and was doing quite well and I was just sitting quietly watching what she was doing, and when she hit a really good shot, she told me she was about to hit an eagle. Well. I don't know too much about birdies, but I do know there are no eagles in my garden, so I didn't know how far she was going to hit the ball.So I decided to look out of the window, just in case there was an eagle waiting to be hit, but I could only see a starling, some gulls and an oyster catcher---but no eagles.

My MH was still telling me about the eagle and I decided to nip down behind the television to see if it was there, and I accidentally jumped on the switch of the extension plug and it switched the telly OFF!

Well! She was not at all happy at having lost her perfect shot and it is just as well she wasn't on a REAL golf course, 'cos she would have been thrown out because of all the noise she was making!

I decided to head for the garden where it was safe and then after a while my MH took this picture of me and some of the sheeps, so I think I am forgiven.

But I still haven't seen the eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment