Friday 27 May 2011

A Better Day



It has been a better day today and we have all been at home so I have had plenty of company which is brilliant.

I have been out to play nearly all day and I even had a wee stroll over to the big bull to see what he was like. He is still HUGE. I asked him if he was hungry and he said no, but why did I want to know, so I told him what my MH said about him eating me up, and he just laughed and said he really didn't eat pussy cats, especially adorable ones! I don't think I will get too close though----just in case!

My MH's friend M. came over and tickled my tummy and when she went away my MH took out the lawnmower and cut the grass. It was only when she was nearly finished, that I remembered I used to be able to do a wee rain dance, so I tried it and it worked again! The rain came on just as she was finishing

It is just a pity I remembered too late. I will do it as soon as the mower appears the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment