Tuesday 3 May 2011

Back Again!



The cockerels came back again today, but only for a wee while and they were quiet, so I just watched them very carefully and they toddled off after a while.

It is still sunny and we have all been outside for the whole day which I have just loved. I have chased flies all over my garden and at one point, I jumped up really high and my humans were amazed, but I was so quick, there isn't a photograph.

Me and my MH were in the gym for a while and then I went into my DH's greenhouse and helped him tidy up. One of our neighbours came in and suggested that as the gym is my MH's and the greenhouse is for my DH, then the REAL house is for me! I like that---but I would always let my humans come into my house 'cos I am a very kind puss cat.

My DH put new feathers on my toy again, so I will ask my MH to take a picture of it for you to see 'cos I know you will like it.

I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment