Monday 16 May 2011

All Change




The nice lady farmer has put all the mummy sheeps and the baby sheeps in the field in front of my living room window, so now I don't even have to go outside to see them. I can just sit on my window sill and watch them all playing, but I can get right up to the fence if I want to talk to them, so that is very good.

My MH told me that baby sheeps are called lambs, so I have been having a wee squeak to all the lambs and they have a wee baa to me, so sometimes it gets quite noisy.

I don't have any outside pictures for you today 'cos it has been too wet for my MH to take her camera out, but me and my DH put out some more of the plants so I will have lots of pictures to show you when the weather gets dry again.

I hope it gets dry soon, 'cos I like being outside and I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment