Saturday 9 April 2011

Well.....



.....they went away and left me all alone AGAIN! I am not a happy puss. Well, I am now that they are back and my MH has been playing with me and she tickled my little tummy lots of times, so I suppose I don't have a lot to complain about, really----but I won't let that stop me. Tee hee!

They didn't go away very far, but they were away for a long time 'cos there was an archaeology day on the island where some people came over to my little island to wander round and look at archaeological sites and my humans went too. I did think of saying to them that if they wanted to look at old relics, they could have stayed at home, but I reckon I would have been in the soup pot before you could spell 'adorable'!

So I decided to say nothing at all, 'cos I want to live a lot longer. I am learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment