Sunday 17 April 2011

Resting



As you know from my earlier posts, Sunday is a day of rest here and today is no exception, so I am taking it very easy.

My DH is watching football, and so far his team isn't winning, so he is not best pleased. Mind you, it is not losing either, so I suppose there is still hope. My MH is playing with her camera and is trying to remember what she was told yesterday, and I am fed up being photographed, so I have slipped off to the spare room for a little peace and quiet.

The wind is quite strong, so it is not really a day for playing outside, although I did go out for a wee while earlier on, but there was nothing too interesting for me this morning, so I was quite happy to come inside again.

I did hear the humans saying that it was getting time for the lawn mower to come out again, so I am not going to be happy about that at all. At least, in the summer, I have plenty of places to hide while the awful machine is in my garden.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment