Friday 1 April 2011

Resting



After all my hunting yesterday, I decided to have a day of rest, but I did play with my MY and my feathers which is my favourite toy, and we had great fun for a long time until I decided I needed a rest and then I just watched her as she worked on the computer. She was putting some pictures of me on her ipod, so I was quite happy with that.

My DH was up very early 'cos he had to go on the boat, but me and my MH just cuddled up for another wee sleep and we got up later and had a wee girlie chat while we had something to eat. When he came home, he brought us some we treats, so I was happy with that too.

It has been quite a good day, so I have been in and out of the window lots of times, but my favourite place is still on the window sill with my front end outside, and my back end inside. I can see everything that's going on, but I have a comfortable seat.

I like my comforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment