Saturday 23 April 2011

Rain!



It is raining now, so I don't have very much to tell you as I haven't been outside too long today. Instead, I have been inside playing with my MH and running all over my living room until my adorable little legs were tired, so I now need a wee nap.

However! One very exciting thing has happened. The nice lady who has the farm next door to my house and whose husband leaves his big shed door open for me to chase mouses in, had put lots of mummy sheeps and lots more baby sheeps in the field outside my garden, so I went to have a wee look when she was moving them and it was lovely.

There are lots of white baby sheeps and there are lots of black baby sheeps, but so far I have not seen any black and white ones like me. I wonder if I am unique?

I will go into the field tomorrow and have a wee chat with the sheeps and if the mummys say it is OK, maybe I can play with the baby sheeps.That will be the magicest fun ever 'cos there are LOTS of them.

Oh, I am looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment