Saturday 2 April 2011

A Puzzle



Remember I told you that because my MH had eaten too much sticky toffee pudding when she was away that she had to spend HOURS in her wee gym? Well, it had just about disappeared when she ate a great big bit of apple pie with ice cream!! I do wonder about her sometime.

So, guess where we were today? Yep! In the gym. Working away as hard as ever. Well, she was. I was just sniffing around all the wee interesting corners and as she had left the door open, I could nip in and out to see how she was getting on, and purr encouragingly to her and she liked that.

But it does make me wonder about my humans sometime. Now, if she ran about chasing mouses like
I do, she wouldn't need the gym, but she doesn't seem to want to do that. I shall have to have a word with her, methinks.

Apart from that we have had a good day and we have been outside a lot 'cos the weather is good, so we have been in the garden and I like that. There are lots of birdies coming back now and I can hear them singing and there are more baby calves for me to play with, so I shall soon be outside ALL day except when I need a wee feed.

Oh yes, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment