Tuesday 5 April 2011

No News



My humans went away in the boat this morning 'cos they needed to go to Kirkwall, so I was left all alone, and because the wind was blowing very hard, they couldn't leave the window open, so I had to stay in my house.

Now I cannot tell you what I got up to when they went away 'cos my MH who types this for me, doesn't know, and if she DID know, she would have a fit of the vapours! I had good fun!

When they came back, they played with me, and me and my MH chased all over the house and she never catched me at all 'cos I am much quicker than her.

Then when we had finished, she took out her laptop, and I lay on her knee with my head on her keyboard and I purred lots and she liked that. Sometimes, I stretch out my adorable little paws and hit the keys and I make lots of funny words that she has to rub out.

Maybe one day she will keep them in and you can see what I can write!

No comments:

Post a Comment