Saturday 30 April 2011

Much Better


Yes. My day has been much better so far with most of the attention focusing on me which is as it should be.

It is another lovely day and my humans have been out in the garden and of course I go out and play with them, and I just love that. We have a garden bench and every year my DH paints it and my MH varnishes it and today was varnishing day, so I went for a close inspection of what she was doing, and I nearly had a VERY nasty accident 'cos when my MH put some varnish on, I went to jump up for a closer look, but my MH grabbed me and put me down on the ground, and then she told me why.

Oh dear, I nearly landed on the varnish and I could have been stuck there for ever and ever! I would have become a garden ornament. I still shake when I think what a narrow escape I had. I wonder if I would still get fed if I WAS an ornament?

After that, I went round to see what my DH was doing 'cos he was painting the outside of the gym, but I stayed well away from the paint. Just in case! That is what today's picture is.

I am having a very good day and I think I will stay outside for a long, long time. It is my favourite place when the sun is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment