Thursday 14 April 2011

More Gold Stars



Me and my DH have got more gold stars today 'cos my MH was away swimming and me and him tidied up the house and she was very pleased with us when she came home, so we are definitely in the good books this week.

I have been having great fun with my new toy and I just love it to bits, and today's picture shows me playing with it, although I have 'de-feathered' it a wee bit, but my DH says he has feathers to fix it again, so I am really excited about that.

My toy is feathers on a bendy stick and it bounces up and down and I can carry it about with me and swing it round and round and that keeps me going for ages and ages until I run out of steam. My humans have great fun watching me, but they play lots with me too and that is very good fun.

I am quite a tired puss tonight 'cos as well as doing the housework and playing with my toy, I have been in the greenhouse with my DH helping him to get it ready for all our plants.

I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment