Tuesday 26 April 2011

Lonely



My humans had to go away into Kirkwall today.so I was left all alone in my house, but as the weather is still good,they were able to leave the window open for me, so I nipped in and out lots of times.

I have been watching the baby sheeps and I just LOVE their antics. There are some black one and some white ones and they all gang up and run round and round the field while all the mummy sheeps just watch. It is just beautiful.

I played with my humans when they came home but just for a wee while 'cos we were all a bit tired. They had done lots of shopping and I had done lots of playing, so we are all having a rest now, but I might go out later on and watch the sheeps again.

It is not getting dark until quite late now, so I can see quite well when I am out late and I like that and then when I get tired, I just nip in my window and curl up on my MH's knee and have a wee sleep and we both like that.

Happy snoozes everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment