Tuesday 12 April 2011

Deep Trouble



Now, I know when you look at today's picture, you would not believe that such an angelic little animal such as I, could get into trouble. But I did!

It was bed-changing day today and the duvet covers and sheets were getting changed and I was in a playful mood. SO! I was on top of the duvet, I was under the duvet, I was in the duvet covers and I was even nearly in the pillowslips and I was having a ball!

At first my MH was smiling at all these antics, but as I was keeping her back a lot she asked me--very politely---to stop, but I am afraid I didn't stop 'cos I was having too much fun, but when my MH uttered the immortal words 'Soup pot' I knew it was time to behave, so I sat like a very good pussy cat and watched until she was finished.

Then in the afternoon, I went outside and helped my DH in his greenhouse and that was really good fun, but there are no wee plants or tomatoes for me to talk to yet, but my DH said they would be here soon.

I hope I get my own tomato plant again this year, 'cos that was just MAGIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment