Wednesday 27 April 2011

Choices



I went outside to play this morning and I had to decide which way to go and who to play with 'cos there are sheeps in the field on one side of my house and baby cows at the other side, so it was a bit of a dilemma.

However, I decided to spend a wee while with the sheeps and then some time with the cows and I had good fun.

My MH was away out for a wee while and when she came home, instead of playing with me, she took out the lawn mower! I was not best pleased, I can tell you, but the cows were 'cos when she empties the bag, she puts the grass over the fence and they like to eat it, so it is as well that the lawn mower makes something happy!

She did play with me when she was finished, though and that made me happy. I like when she plays with me, and she does it lots of times, especially when I ask her so nicely!!

I am a very polite little pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment