Monday 25 April 2011

A Brill Day



The sun has been shining all day and I have had a ball! I have been in the fields with the baby sheeps and I have had a super time. The mummy sheeps didn't mind me being there as long as I didn't get too close, but I watched all the baby sheeps running round the field and jumping all over the place. One even jumped and turned right round in the air! I am going to try and do that tomorrow.

Then when I came home, I got a surprise 'cos my DH was putting out all the summer garden ornaments, and he put out the big jug which has water coming out of it.

I had forgotten all about this one and then I remembered that I like having a drink out of it, and that's what I did.

My humans laugh at me 'cos when I am having a drink, I put one of my paws in the water and stir it up while I am drinking and they think this is really funny. I don't know whay.

I hope it is a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment