Tuesday 19 April 2011

Another Brilliant Day



I am getting so much exercise now that I must be the fittest pussycat on my little island! I chased a ginormous bird today and I had to run very fast to try and catch it. I knew I couldn't get near it 'cos it would just fly away, but I had great fun giving it a fright!

My MH was in her wee gym again and I went in to see that she was doing all her exercises correctly---and she was, and then I played lots in my garden. I pretend I am chasing HUGE birdies and I run very fast all over my grass and I like that.

When my MH was finished, I went into the house with her, and I said to her---in cat language, of course--- 'MH, come and sit on the floor and play with me' and she did just that. Actually, I think she needed to sit on the floor,'cos her little legs were
wobbling after all her exercise on the treadmill and the bike!

Well, we played for ages and ages and I ran and jumped and rolled and it was just the magicest time ever. When I roll over on my back, my MH always tickles my adorable little tummy, and she did that lots of times today and I had lots of giggles. By the time we had finished, it was my little legs that were wobbling so I had to go and lie down on one of my many resting places.

This exercise does take it out of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment