Sunday 13 March 2011

WELL.....



....it is a good job my DH did all his outside jobs yesterday 'cos the horrible wind is back and it would have blowed him off his ladder and I know he wouldn't have liked that one wee bit!

He stayed indoors and watched some football and that made him happy and my MH was happy too just doing odds and ends about the house.

I was quite happy but I was a wee bit fed up 'cos I couldn't get out to play but my MH played with me in the house and cuddled my adorable little tummy and, as you know, that always makes me very happy.

I did some of my exercises by racing round my house and jumping over some of the furniture and then diving on to the back of the couch where my MH was sitting and then I leaned over and licked her ear and that made her giggle. It was a very good game.

I wonder what I will do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment