Tuesday 29 March 2011

Super.



It has been another very good day for this adorable little pussy cat. The weather has been good and I have been out to play lots of times and my humans have been outside a lot too.

My MH told me that Spring was coming and soon all the baby sheeps and cows would start to appear, but she didn't tell me where they appeared FROM----maybe tomorrow! I like it when there are baby sheeps and cows in my fields 'cos I can go and see them and even have a wee chat with them, and that is very good.

We were in the gym again today 'cos the sticky toffee pudding hasn't disappeared yet and I watched for a wee while and then I played on the grass till all the exercising was finished, and then I cuddled up on my MH's knee when she had to sit down on my couch for a rest.

My DH has been outside all day too fixing the guttering on the other side of the house. He did one side before they went away and left me, so now he has the other side to do and he will be all finished. I will be glad when it is all done, 'cos his drill makes a funny noise and I don't really like it.

He promised it would soon be all nice and quiet again, so paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment