Wednesday 30 March 2011

Softly, softly.



I need to tell you that I have been in my house for a whole year now. My humans and me came together a year ago and we have had a lovely time together 'cos they love me and I love them too.

I have trained then very well and all my hard work has paid off 'cos they do the things that I love. I have had a quiet day 'cos the weather isn't very good, but I have had good fun just the same.

My MH was out for a wee while this morning and when she came back, I decided that we would have a wee game and she agreed. We played in the bedroom and it was my favourite game when I hided under the cover on the bed and my MH covered me up and rolled me over and over and I loved it. We played for a long time and then I dived off the bed and raced into my living room where my DH played with me and my toys until I was tired and then I cuddled up on my favourite chair and had a wee nap.

Yes, it is a very good life here on my wee island!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak, I'm so pleased you have humans that love you, and care for you so very much. It is 5 years since Zebby adopted me and, like you, he has trained His human very well.

    Just now Zeb is happily snoring away under his beloved and very battered quilt (all his own work!). Sending care and huggles to your and your special humans,
    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The firstest "your" in the 2nd paragraph should read "you". Zebby's very own human needs to do a bit more proof reading before she posts her comments!

    Sending extra snuggly huggles to you all, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle and Zebby,

    I know I am a lucky puss and my humans know that they are very lucky too!

    I hope you are both well.

    Lots of purrs and squeaks.

    ReplyDelete