Monday 7 March 2011

Painting!


Yep. The paint brushes are out again and my bedroom is an absolute tip! My humans have been busy all day shifting furniture and painting walls so the house is a mess again and I have been left to my own devices for a lot of the time but it has been quite good fun too.

There are lots of dust sheets all over the furniture and I decided to hide under one of them and my humans didn't know where I was and it was great fun. I lay very, very still and I could hear them calling for me and I stayed where I was BUT my wagger gave me away again, 'cos I was so happy playing that my little tail started wagging all by itself and it gave the game away and my humans found me.

I was able to go outside for a while with my MH 'cos my DH was painting the ceiling and me and my MH went outside for a wee play and for some fresh air, so the painting hasn't been too bad at all and they have told me that it will be even better tomorrow.

I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment