Friday 4 March 2011

Normality Rules



Yes. Everything is my house is just normal again and we have been doing all the things that we like doing.

My MH was up very early today and I went out to play before half past seven in the morning! I had a wee chat with the sheeps, but I was back on my couch before my MH came home a couple of hours later, but I did run to meet her and she likes that.

She played with me for a long time and then we both had a wee sleep 'cos we had been up too early! My DH has been working outside 'cos he got new guttering for round my house and he was fixing that up, and of course, I had to have a look to see what he was doing, but it was a wee bit too cold for me, so after a quick look, I nipped back inside.

I hope we stay normal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment