Saturday 26 March 2011

Normal Service



We all had a long sleep this morning 'cos my humans were a wee bit tired after all their travelling, so I just cuddled up and had a wee sleep too.

I am very happy that they are home again and they brought me some new toys and a gourmet dinner! Now, I get fed very well on all sorts of cat food and sometimes I even get some cat chocolates, but I have never had a gourmet dinner and I am having that tonight when my humans are having chicken. I shall tell you if I liked it, or if I would have preferred the chicken!

It has been a good day and I have been out to play a lot, but I keep coming in to have a cuddle on my MH's lap as I missed that when she was away. I had a wee chat to the sheeps and a cheeky one even came into my garden 'cos the humans forgot to close the gate last night and there is one sheeps out on its own and it came right into my garden and left a big deposit on my grass.

The Boss told my DH to clean it up and he did although he wasn't too pleased.

As I said, normal service is resumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment