Saturday 12 March 2011

Much Livlier



I have had a much better day today after my day of rest yesterday. I am bouncing with energy and have been very busy doing lots of things.

The wind has disappeared and my DH has been fixing the guttering and it is all done now, so he is happy. He wasn't a happy DH earlier on when I climbed up the ladder behind him and he got a fright when he turned round and there I was! It was quite funny and I am sure he will giggle when he stops shaking!

I helped my MH empty out all the rubbish and then we fed the birdies and I liked that, and then I saw the lady farmer going to feed the sheeps, so I went to have as look and a wee chat, and she gave me a wee pat and said I was a 'good puss'. I knew this already, of course, but it is always nice when someone else recognises that I am indeed a good puss.

I had some 'me' time and went and played in the long grass and sniffed and explored and did lots of pussy cat things, so it has been a very good day indeed.

I am going to have a wee snooze now and I think I will go out hunting again when it gets dark. I like being out in the dark and am not frightened at all 'cos as well as being a good puss, I am also a very brave puss.

Perfection is looming!

No comments:

Post a Comment