Friday 11 March 2011

Lazy Puss



I have done very little today as I have been feeling a bit lazy. It is still cold and snowy so not too great for puss cats being outside, so I have stayed indoors most of the day, although I had a wee quick trip outside to say hello to the sheeps.

My DH went over to Stromness this afternoon and brought back lots of goodies for me and my MH and while he was away, me and my MH were working in the study. Well---she was doing some more cards and I was supervising and lying on the big black chair and having a wee snooze at the same time.

After that, I lay on the couch and watched as my MH played on her Wii, but I was too tired to interfere today, so she managed to win at tennis. Sometimes she loses 'cos I jump up in front of the television to try and catch the ball.

She gets a tad annoyed at me when I do that, but I like it, so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment