Monday 28 March 2011

A Fun Day



I have had great fun today as I was helping my MH change the bed and that is my very favourite game in the en-tire world. When she opens up the studs on the duvet cover, I nip inside and I hide and she pretends she can't see me until I wag my tail and give the game away. And then I do the same again when she tries to put on the clean one and we start the game all over again and it is great fun and it usually ends up with my MH rubbing my adorable little tummy and making me giggle. Just magic!

We did this for a long time and then we went into the gym. My MH reckons she will need to spend a lot of time in the gym after her wee trip to Glasgow 'cos she ate too many good meals and especially too much sticky toffee pudding which is her very favourite, so I shall need to make sure that she does all her exercises.

The she had a shot on the Wii and by this time I was quite tired, so I just lay and watched her and I liked that too. My DH doesn't need to go into the gym, 'cos he doesn't like puddings so he has been playing on his computer and I watched him too.

So it has been a very good day and I may go out hunting later when the old dears are tucked up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment