Thursday 3 February 2011

Windy!



I managed out once today 'cos it is very windy, but according to my friendly weatherman, it has to get a lot worse, and it has to be a storm force wind, so I might not be out for a long time.

I don't like the wind 'cos it can knock me off my little feets and blow me away and I do not want to get blowed away thank you very much.

Do you know there are white horses in the sea? My MH told me that I could see white horses of I looked out of the window at the sea and I have to admit that when I did look I was a wee bit disappointed 'cos I wanted to see REAL horses but then when my MH explained, it was OK.

There were lots and lots of waves which just looked like horses galloping in the water and I had a wee happy purr at them and hopefully you will see some of them in today's picture.

Here in Orkney, when it is VERY windy, people say that the sea is 'smoking' and I think that is good 'cos I understand that. I shall let you know what it does over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment