Friday 4 February 2011

WHEW!


Boy was it windy! It was VERY windy. I heard my humans saying that it had been blowing at about 120mph, so it goes without saying that I was kept indoors, I wasn't very happy, but I was safe!

I am still not very happy today even though I have been able to get out to play 'cos the wind has gone away for a wee while, but my MH put my wormer STUFF on me and I do not like it at all.

I know you will all tell me it is for my own good, but I still do not like it.

I got out to play a lot today and we haven't had any damage except some of the guttering has blown away, but my DH can fix that tomorrow.

I hope that awful wind doesn't come back again soon

2 comments:

  1. Some guttering has blown away! Your DH will need to have a supply of new guttering then - unless he chased the blown away bits and caught them. I think the mending of this is extra work that Dh really does not need.

    Be very careful walking around near where the blown away bits were - or you could get really wet!

    xxxxx Mickle and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz from Zebby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle and purrs to Zebby. It is much quieter today and the wind has got quite little again so we are all happy.
    My DH did find some of his guttering but he will need to buy another bit.
    I like the water but not when it drips on me. I like my little paws in it and sometimes my MH gets wet when I shake them at her---tee hee!

    ReplyDelete