Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday, Sunday



My DH likes the 'Mamas and the Papas' and they have a song called 'Monday, Monday', so me and my MH were thinking of writing another one about Sunday.

Here is the first verse: Sunday Sunday my day of rest
The day is magic, the very best
I lie around on my mummy's knee
And purr aloud when she tickles me. Brilliant eh?

I think I might be very famous one day and everybody will be singing my songs.

Anyway I have a very lazy day and my DH has been watching the football on my 3D TV so he is a very happy DH, but it was only a draw so that had kind of tempered his good mood a wee bit.

At one point today, my garden was full of people and THREE dogs! It is just a good job that I was in my house at that time, or I would have chased those pesky dogs away!!! I had had my Weetabix and was fit for anything!! However, I was asleep at the time, so I just could not be bothered sorting them out!

So far so good and I am having a very restful day, and today's picture shows me in my very favourite position---asleep on the job!

Have a lazy Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment