Saturday 5 February 2011

Quieter



The wind is much quieter now and I have been out playing lots and I am quite a happy pussy cat today especially as I got real fish for my dinner last night and I just loved it. My humans had fish and chips for their dinner and I had some of their fish but I didn't have any chips 'cos I just like the fish and it was scrummy!

Then this afternoon I had a big surprise visit for my MH's friend who usually comes up on a Sunday but she decided to come today and we had good fun. We played for a while and she tickled my tummy and I love that too, and she told me she could feel the fish in it, but I think that was a wee fib---wasn't it?

I like when she comes up 'cos she calls me her 'ickle wickle' but when I do something funny, she calls me a 'muppet' and I am not sure I like that just as much, but I don't really care what she calls me as long as she makes a fuss of me and tickles my adorable little tum tum.

2 comments:

  1. Real fish - isn't it so scrumptious!

    I don't buy it very often cos it is too expensive for me, but when I do .... oh wow! Fresh fish means Michelle and Zebby have a really good time eating it all. I prefer to eat it cooked, but Zebby happily eats the fish raw and cooked!

    We both are very happy afterwards, and Zebby purrs along very LOUDLY and happily to his own tune (he hasn't told me what the actual tune is yet!)

    Sending special care to you, dear Squeak, and your lovely MH and DH,

    Be careful of that wind - we are due for gale force (windy and humid) winds through until mid Monday morning ... then a nice, straight from the Sub-Antarctic, chilly cold southerly will whack us.

    At least the humidity will fall!

    Stay safe and warm, with the same wish for your dear humans,

    Mickle Human and Zebby Cat, xxx huggles xxx snuggles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Squeak at least I don't call you a rat-bag like your MH does! And I so enjoy playing with you and having a snuggle..... and I forgive you for spitting the treat back at me..... at least it made your MH laugh till she nearly fell over.... we have to keep her amused!

    ReplyDelete